Terms and conditions for access to the web site
This section includes information on the terms and conditions of access and use of this Website that the user must be aware of. Information necessary for the purposes provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Holder: COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L.
- C.I.F.: B28272375
- Registered office: C / General Diaz Porlier, 71, 2º Izq, 28006 Madrid
- Telephone: 91 402 65 23
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions
The general terms and conditions that are outlined below, regulate the use of the website of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L.
The use of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. Web attributes the condition of user and implies the full acceptance without any reservations of terms and conditions of any type, on behalf of the user, of all the General Terms and Conditions that are published at the time of access.
Therefore, it is recommended that the user carefully read the contents of the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS each time he or she intends to use the Web page.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of the visit , in a browser or operator or type of termination from which the web is accessed.
These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and cannot provide references that allow you to deduce the user's first and last name or access another type of data stored on the device.
The cookies of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other service providers.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. uses:
Their own Cookies:
Own cookie for the web to properly function. Expires at the end of the session.
Third party Cookies:
SID, APISID, SAPISID, SSID, HSID
These cookies allow Google websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. For example, when remembering your region, a website can provide you with news about local traffic or weather reports. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize. The stored data is executed through several unique identifiers, with the exception of PREF that stores its options, such as the preferred zoom level. While we do not have control over Google's cookies, a mixture of pieces of information is included to measure the number and behavior of users.
Google cookies used to personalize the ads displayed on Google services, such as Google Search, especially when you have not signed in to a Google account. Google will be able to pass this information to third parties when it is required by legislation, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.
If you do not want to accept third party cookies you can configure your browser, but you must take into account that disabling cookies can disable the functions offered by these third parties.
Disabling third-party cookies
Internet Explorer: Delete and Manage Cookies https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Google Chrome: Clear, enable and manage cookies in Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
Safari: Manage cookies and website data https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Denial and withdrawal of access to the Web and / or services
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L., reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these General Terns and Conditions or the particular ones that may be applicable.
The terms and conditions are regulated by Spanish Legislation.
Legal information in the Data Collection
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data communicated both in the completion of the contact forms, and at any subsequent time, being responsible for updating the information provided, in a way that reflects their current situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
The user, by filling out the different data collection forms of this website, grants his express consent for the processing of his personal data by COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. and its incorporation into a file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. (www.agpd.es) which is responsible for the aforementioned company, in order to provide more information about the company, inform about products, inform about services offered.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data it collects and is subject to automated processing.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. commits, in any case, to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Law and current regulations on data protection, as well as to establish the relevant confidentiality commitments with third parties to which it gives or allows access to this data personal.
The user is informed, in accordance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising their right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a signed letter together with a photocopy of the DNI of the data subject, addressed to the company COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, SL with the heading PROTECTION OF DATA at the address: C / General Diaz Porlier, 71, 2º Izq, 28006 Madrid.
Procedure of User Registration
The application to register as user and the assignment of your password for our user area does not imply the automatic assignment of a password, as it will always be optional by COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. We reserve the right to cancel your password without prior notice, as well as to eliminate your request and registration of our file at any time.
We remind you that the conditions of usage of your password as a user will be the following:
- The username or email address and password assigned to the registered user are personal and non-transferable.
- The user undertakes to diligently safeguard and keep the username and password secret.
- It will be the responsibility of the registered user to provide the due diligence to prevent access and / or use of the services available to them by third parties who access or use the codes or identification codes in their name.
- The registered user will be solely responsible for the election, loss, theft or unauthorized use of any code or identifying code and the consequences that may arise from it.
- The registered user must communicate to COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. as soon as possible, the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the username and password that identify you. This communication will be made in writing to our address or by email.
- The previous communication will also be required when the user has a simple suspicion of such facts. In this case, COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. will proceed to deregister the registered user, without prejudice to the latter being able to start the registration procedure again.
- The registered user may at any time immediately unsubscribe as a user, the decision may be retroactive, by given a written notice to our registered office or by email, where you must specify your registered username and password.
The registration of the user will imply his express and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions established in the Legal Notice of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L.
The username will be a valid email address or valid username and the user's exclusive ownership. The e-mail address provided may be used by COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. for the issuance of communications.
The requests received by the user will be valued and their authenticity checked by the staff of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. The accepted requests will be answered by sending an email, together with the conditions of use, your username and password.
Your received request means the express acceptance of the conditions established by the entity.
Obligation to make correct use of the website and the contents
All the contents included in this website are provided for informational purposes only, in no case can they be used as a basis for appeals or claims or as a source of rights. COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The User is committed to the correct use of the Web and utilities provided to him/her in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to him.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that doesn’t infringe the current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. or of any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or loss directly or indirectly.
To that effect, the user will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Web.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user commits to not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent, or, in general, contrary to the
law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or order public;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that induces or may lead to error on its purpose or on the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to be made;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the person's own image;
- in any way undermines the credit of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L.
- violates the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. or from third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- provoke due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
The User commits to refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, makimg available or otherwise publicly communicating, transformimg or modifying the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the data subject/holder or it is legally permitted;
- Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the "copyright" and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L.
- Trying to obtain the Content using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Contents are located or, in general, of those that are routinely used on the Internet for this purpose as long as they do not involve a risk
The user will be liable for damages and losses of any kind that COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of breach of any of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Website.
All the contents of http://www.ciac.es/ are of intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with the current national and international Intellectual Property legislation.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without written authorization from COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L..
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework of others, however you can establish a link to our Internet address (url address of the Web page) as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, that may lead to error or confusion or that are contrary to the law, morals or good customs.
The user may download the Web page in his terminal, provided it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the Web for purposes public or commercial.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the graphic material, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this website ("Content") are the property of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. or are used under authorization.
Although you may copy any part of this website on your own computer for personal use, you may not copy or incorporate any of the Content available on the website anywhere else, including your own website, or use the Content in any other way, public or commercial. This means that you cannot publish or redistribute any part of our website unless we have granted you permission to do so. This also means that COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. retains full ownership over all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated or generated by the software and all accompanying data. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or transform the Content to any other format.
The brands, logos and any other industrial property that appear on this site are the property of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. The use of these trademarks is prohibited without the prior written authorization of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L., or of the third parties that own the trademarks.
DURATION OF THE SERVICE
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Website. When it is reasonably possible, COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. will warn previously of the interruptions in the operation of the Web site; COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. doesn’t guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the realization of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the Web of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. has an indefinite duration; nevertheless, COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in their opinion, violate the rules of use of their website and exercise the appropriate legal measures. In addition COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of Liability
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. makes the maximum efforts to avoid any error in the contents of the Web page, but does not guarantee not does it assume responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the Web.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind eventually arising from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the Web page.
- The privacy and security in the use of the Web page by the User, and / or the unauthorized access of unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and punctual updating of the contents of its Web page.
Consequently, COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or content, so that the use of the same by the user is carried out at your own risk, without, at any time, demanding responsibilities from COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. in this sense.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. will not be liable in case of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions thereof and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. and / or due to a malicious or culpable action of the User and / or due to causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause, COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits. COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. will have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to carry out maintenance operations, improvement or repair thereof.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents transmitted , disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web; or for the content provided by third parties or entities.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. will try as much as possible to update and rectify that information hosted on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. However, it will be exonerated from liability for its non-updating or rectification as well as for the contents and information provided in it.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the website or their passwords, as well as any other material of the website, infringing the rights of intellectual or industrial property or any other right of third parties.
COMPAÑIA INTERNACIONAL DE ANALIZADORES Y CONTROL, S.L. reserves the right to eliminate content that are inaccurate and contrary to law, morals, public order and good customs.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, being competent the Courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.