CIAC recognises that to be able to compete in its Defence and Industrial markets, it is necessary to be perceived as a “Centre of Excellence”. Excellence cannot exist without the implementation of a rigorous quality policy for all activities including the maximum respect of law and ethics. This is our mission and the kernel of our conduct.
In general activities concerning quality are focussed on obtaining the complete satisfaction and loyalty of clients.
We have established the strict compliance with:
- All the legal requirements applicable to our products and activity.
- All requirements for ethical conduct and anti-corruption agreed with our Principals.
- Conduct with applicable law.
- The principles of ethics and rules of fair competition in the market.
- The obligation to develop the professional capabilities, growth and satisfaction of our human resources.
CIAC operates a Quality Control System in accordance with UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008, which we are proud to associate with our company.
All CIAC personnel are mandated to comply with the aforementioned requirements and to continually improve the efficiency of the Quality Control System, with the intention of providing quality in all services that we supply.